Terminating self-employment in agricultural activities

Farmers are deregistered from the Register of Taxpayers on the basis of the data provided by the Register of Agricultural Holdings. Persons wanting to discontinue any other activities not registered in the Register of Agricultural Holdings must notify the State Tax Inspectorate no later than within 5 working days after the date of discontinuation of the respective activity by submitting Form REG812.